2. Purpose of using personal information. The personal information collected in compliance with the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation is handled only by authorized personnel for specific tasks with the following purposes.
3. To collect and process personal information only to the extent necessary to:
- 2) Conduct or achieve a purpose for which you provided your express consent to us. With the safeguard that you can withdraw your consent at any time by communicating this to the Personal Data Manager. The withdrawal will only have effects to the future.
- 3) Response to enquiries and requests.
- 4) Promotion of our products.
- 5) Provision of information on company initiatives and events.
- 6) Provision of employment information to applicants and communication with them about selection procedures.
4. SEWS CABIND also engages a range of third parties to provide services and perform business support functions. Some of those third parties need access to personal information in order to provide the services or perform the functions SEWS CABIND requires. Where we share your personal information with third-party providers, they will be contractually bound to use the information only for the purposes of providing the services or performing the functions required by us and to store the information securely.
5. SEWS CABIND may also disclose personal information to public authorities, government regulators or other law enforcement officials and courts, as required or permitted by law or when compelled by a binding order.
6. SEWS CABIND will keep the personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, unless it is required by law, or pursuant to an order issued by the regulator or court order, to keep the personal information for a longer period.
7. Exercising data protections rights
- 1) You have the right to request from SEWS CABIND access, rectification, erasure, restriction and discontinuance of processing, and portability of your personal information.
- 2) You may also exercise your right to be informed about and get a copy of the safeguards SEWS CABIND puts in place to protect your personal information.
8. Reporting concerns and lodging complaints
- 1) You may report any concerns regarding the handling or breach of personal information to the Personal Data Manager:
➢ HR Manager SEWS CABIND
S.p.A Corso Pastrengo, 40 10093, Collegno (Torino) Italy
9. This Policy only applies to SEWS CABIND’s website and not to any third party sites, which you may reach through a link we provide on our website.
10. We strive to protect your personal information, however we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the personal information against any possible loss or unauthorized access due to new developments in technology.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF